My Photo
Name:
Location: Commerce, MI, United States

I'm 26, married and a father to a precious baby boy! I presently am attending Bible College, working retail, interning in my churches youth group and seeking God's face through every action I say and do.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To Need and to Inspire.

Inspired.

I can't write long... need to enjoy the outdoors a little bit before I head off to work. I'm not a huge fan of working short shifts late into the day. I mean what is a 4:30 to close shift?

Vacation went well, it of course went by quickly. I didn't get as much accomplished as I would have liked but I did find some rest during these past 10 days. Seen a few good movies, played through a game that I have been attempting to play through since I bought it in January. I also started pondering more about youth group, about church and about school. I'll make this as short as possible...

How many people even read this any longer? Just wondering.

I feel like I'm taking time to write something that makes little to no impact on any one persons life. This isn't a cry out for self recognition as much as it is attempting to figure out moving forward what might be worthwhile doing with my time. I've come to the conclusion that I need to find some other financial means to supplying my family (Tina and Judah). I have to work in a field where I love what I'm doing, where I care about progress and I'm passionate because well... I'm truly passionate and I can't fake passion for other things any longer. God is constantly giving me idea's that if I were to just spend adequate time cultivating them... well perhaps I would be in a better position financially.

I have also been thinking a lot about youth group... we can't go forward doing some sort of set routine. I'm a huge believer in knowing and believing in the obliteration of the separation of sacred and secular. This has to find it's way into the youth group... I don't want to do "Churchianity any longer" We're not to be a church but an organization, we're to push the envelope and actually be a living, breathing organism that changes with the Spirit and moves into action while reclaiming the creation.

Ugh. I have so much going on in my head right now... I need to get in touch with some old friends it's time to move forward and I need to keep my eyes peeled and ears open for those that I come across that I should recruit for the Kingdom.

-Perhaps these ramblings make little sense, I honestly wrote this in the midst of pure ecstasy and utter anxiety.
- Lance

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im here haha

August 5, 2009 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Lance Pearce said...

Thanks Keely and I on a regular basis lurk around your blog. lol... Excited for all of us to meet up this Saturday- Should be a great time! Hope all is well with you and Ryan!

August 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home