My Photo
Name:
Location: Commerce, MI, United States

I'm 26, married and a father to a precious baby boy! I presently am attending Bible College, working retail, interning in my churches youth group and seeking God's face through every action I say and do.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick update...

Vacation went by real quick, not looking forward to heading back to work. I wish I could feel different about it.

Didn't do as much as writing as I would have liked, I forgot all of my study materials that I was supposed to take with me up north this past weekend... so the car ride was a wasted opportunity for catching up on books, writing, etc.

Contemplating becoming a farmer.

I've been a bit depressed here and there...

Wrestling with moving forward with writing a book, not sure about when and where and how it will become a book but I occasionally feel passionate about it.

Discouraged about having to miss church now 2 weekends in a row and I believe I'm going to have to work this coming Sunday. Which means 3 weekends!

Tina has been doing well and Judah has been growing bigger and bigger!!

Been also wrestling with possibly maintaining two separate blogs. One that is everyday ramblings that are quick blurbs etc and the other will be more in depth (well pretty much this page here...lol)

That's it for now... finally after 6 months of sitting on a copy of it I've been playing through Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and it's been great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home