My Photo
Name:
Location: Commerce, MI, United States

I'm 26, married and a father to a precious baby boy! I presently am attending Bible College, working retail, interning in my churches youth group and seeking God's face through every action I say and do.

Monday, June 29, 2009

So many Blessings.

Getting a late start- and it's been awhile since I've been on here.
It seems that I move in and out of these spurts of writing- I love writing but even with being out of school right now I find it difficult to find time for writing. Tina and I have been so busy withe pregnancy, with looking for a house, with the youth group and with a dozen other things. We're definitely busy, but it's a good busy. Expecting a baby? Check! Starting a Youth Group? Check! Busy? Check!

It's been great and yet it's been tough to some degree... it's such a blessing to live at my parents house while looking for our own home but having to have all of our "stuff" in a dozen different places- and trying to fit "our house" in my childhood room... well that's where things become difficult. Case in point- I have a library of books and they are spread through out the whole house which makes it A. difficult to find what I'm looking for and B. difficult to find a place that is quiet, and good for prayer/study. Thank God, Pastor Dave has heard my "cry" over this and was willing to give me a key to the church so that I could seek out a place of silence and solitude and yet even then I haven't taken advantage of this because of numerous reasons (the distance, being busy at home/work, etc) It's still good to know that I have this option, and I was all set to head over there today to study, write, etc... but with Tina being sick and with Life of Freedom tonight well I guess I'm staying put.

My mind has been swirling with thoughts, idea's, feelings and emotions.

My heart has been so caught up in the love of God and in seeking out His face. It's a feeling of desperation, I just want to take in the inheritance, I want to live the full life that He promises me/us.

This pregnancy constantly reminds me of His presence. What a blessing, what an awesome blessing is this baby. This whole experience has been without words- knowing that God is providing for us, that He is the creator and the sustainer of all life and all things. How Awesome.

I would write more... but my mind is a blur and I need to step outside and just take sometime for prayer and praise.

Go in Peace.
Lance

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina Pearce said...

I could not be more blessed. You are such an amazing husband, and will be such a great Dad. This year is going to end beautifully, with a sweet baby, new opportunities, and a home! :)

July 2, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home